Wednesday 17 August 2011

Thing 3

I have just got back from a welcome holiday and so now must press on with a few work related things.
First I am creating a new Powerpoint to use with a group of school librarians I meet with three times a year.


Second I am carrying on with 23 Things. I couldn't track down my name details through Google which I feel is a good thing. I haven't got the right idea here have I -do I want to remain anonymous? I don't subscribe to facebook so no links there. However if I put in my name and location a few mentions although vague, links do pop up. It complicates the issue having a full name, nickname and middle initial that are all occasionally used. At work I am always Mrs Rice or 'Miss' to the students. Regarding my personal brand I will have to stick with Jackie and School Library for now but will try and add a few more brand like co-ordinating items to my blog - any ideas welcome. it is definitely useful being able to search for other school librarians to enable networking so this is a tag worth having.

1 comment:

  1. Just started cpd23, and have visited your blog as part of Thing 2. I found it clear, consise and refreshingly easy to follow. Am also a school librarian, so I will check up on your progress with interest.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete